jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

I'm done!

Wow… I am officially done with my classes in Ecuador and college at the same time. Tomorrow I get on a plane bound for the United States and start my life as an official adult…CRAZY!

Living in Ecuador has taught me a lot about my life and about my worth as a human being. 

I experienced God as my creator, protector, friend, and constant companion in ways more intimate than I could have imagined. Where there should have been fear, there was peace; where there should have been weakness, there was strength; where there should have been failure, there was success, grace, and mercy. 

Most importantly, I worshiped God more intimately than I ever have.

God is good and His mercy endures forever.

I am now headed back to the States: to planning things in advance, eating three meals a day, knowing where I am going and what I am doing at most times, listening to the music I love and being with people that I have always know. 

Although I am extremely excited, a part of me will always be in Ecuador, with the people who loved me deeply like their own friend, child and sibling. 

Thanks to all who have been praying for me and keeping up to date on my time here. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Love,

Meagan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario